Two days left to nominate for the ARN ICT Awards
- 18 July, 2013 06:22
With the nominations deadline looming – the countdown clock stops ticking this Friday, July 19 – now is the time to highlight company and employee achievements during the past year.
To recap, the nominations page on the website opened for business on June 12. To nominate, visit the Nominations page and follow the instructions. It's easy.
The ARN ICT Awards recognise and celebrate channel excellence over the past year. To be hosted at the black tie Celebration Dinner on Wednesday, September 18, at the Hilton Hotel in Sydney, the 2013 awards theme is A night of stars - celebrating a year of stars, aptly named for the myriad of channel champions, talented professionals and high-achieving technology companies making a difference in the ICT industry.
This year, there are 29 awards across seven categories including: community; personal innovation; vendor; distributor; reseller; telecommunications; and homegrown innovators.
Each category has, on average, four questions as part of the award criteria. Have a crack and put your best foot forward in answering the criteria, but limit your responses per question to a maximum of 250 words.
With the ongoing blend and convergence of traditional IT with telecommunications, ARN is pleased to highlight the Telecommunications award category.
Within the category there are four awards: vendor, distributor, reseller and best telecommunications initiative.
- The vendor award recognises the vendor delivering telecommunications via the IT channel. The winner will have gone the extra mile to embrace resellers and assist channel partners where possible. They will have provided an exceptional product or products, relevant support programs and services to facilitate the channel.
- The distributor award applauds the distributor who has done the best job delivering a telecommunications offering to resellers in order for them to add a new revenue stream to their business (or increase an existing one). Key offerings will include product breadth or specialisation, systems and service delivery, support programs and exceptional customer service.
- The telecommunications reseller award will recognise the reseller, solutions provider or services integrator who has successfully integrated telecommunications as part of their customer solutions over the last 12 months. The reseller must be able to show growth over the past 12 months, as well as investment, business development and reputation.
- Finally, the Best Telco Initiative recognises the best technology, product or business-based initiative introduced by any telecommunications-related company over the past 12 months. The winning entry could be a newly established business unit, it could be complementary business units, solution and technology programs, or reseller services.
Judges will consider market relevance, innovation, channel friendliness and how the initiative has helped to bridge the gap between IT and telecommunications.
So get going – put your nomination online by July 19.
Happy awards season.
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
Australia not ready for only one Cloud flavour: Mitel
P-Day is here
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test