Internode launches 4G NodeMobile plans
- 16 July, 2013 11:22
The announcement follows the news that the company rolled out 25 new 4G sites in Adelaide and upgraded more than 150 3G sites across Australia.
Starting at $15 a month, Internode’s new NodeMobile plans provide customers access to 4G network speeds and large data quotas, which range from an entry-level 200MB to 3GB for the $60 service.
Internode customers can choose to combine one of its two 4G-capable handsets, The Samsung Galaxy S4 and the Samsung Note II, with the plan of their choice.
Internode mobile product manager, Marcus Hecht, said the new 4G mobile plans were designed to deliver more value for customers and allow them to benefit from stronger signals and better indoor coverage.
“They give our customers access to 4G speeds with generous quotas at great prices,” he said.
“Our customers are always looking for ways to get even more use out of their mobile. Now, with ultra-fast 4G speeds, they will experience less buffering, improved audio quality and smoother streaming services as a result of reduced lag.”
The $30 per month 4G NodeMobile plan includes all SMS, while $45 plans also include all NodeMobile to NodeMobile calls. The $60 plan includes all calls to national landlines and mobile numbers.
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013