LG to begin airing Ewan McGregor ads (+14 pictures)
- 08 July, 2013 17:13
The 15 second spot begins with Ewan McGregor watching footage of a shark catch its prey on an LG Ultra HD television. He then addresses the audience.
LG has unveiled a pair of commercials featuring its new brand ambassador, Ewan McGregor.
The commercials promote LG’s range of Ultra High Definition products, with McGregor speaking about how the new video format is redefining televisions.
This marks the first official appearance of McGregor in the brand ambassador role following the announcement at the start of May.
The 15- and 30-second commercials will begin airing on Channel 9, Channel 10 and Pay TV MCN channels from July 14 until August 31.
Patrick Budmar covers consumer and enterprise technology breaking news for IDG Communications. Follow Patrick on Twitter at @patrick_budmar.
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013
Acer partners with Intel on education software