Meru Networks appoints Sage to APAC sales leadership
- 04 July, 2013 14:01
Mobile access and virtualised Wi-Fi solutions provider, Meru Networks, has appointed Jeffrey Sage as Asia-Pacific (APAC) sales vice-president.
Based in Singapore, he will have general sales leadership responsibilities.
According to Meru, worldwide sales and field operations senior vice-president, Larry Vaughan, Sage was selected for the role due to his experience and progressive ideas for growing sales revenues.
Sage joins Meru from IBM where was responsible for the Fiat and Chrysler global integrated account, headed the application management services line of business in ASEAN, and launched the Lean Six Sigma program across APAC.
He has also worked for Tata Technologies where he was its senior executive general manager, running the company from its Indian headquarters.
Additionally, Sage was employed by General Motors where he led a core leadership team responsible for sales, marketing, services, and delivery of manufacturing and engineering solutions.
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens