ASG Group adds $11.3m contract
- 01 July, 2013 14:12
IT services provider, ASG Group, has added another contract in Western Australia, this time with the Department of Housing for a value of $11.3 million.
ASG Group is an Australian company which offers IT management, consulting services, and business intelligence (BI).
The agreement will see ASG deliver components of the Department’s managed services to “help it meet legislative goals in a more flexible and cost-effective way” over a five-year term.
Through its leveraged model, the goal is to overhaul the Department’s existing IT systems to improve capacity and productivity, and therefore enable up-scaling during peak activity, or down-scaling when necessary.
“ASG first provided services to the Department of Housing over five years ago,” ASG managing director, Geoff Lewis, said. “Winning this contract was the result of our disciplined approach during the tender process, which demonstrated vastly better service as well as the quality and professionalism of our people.”
This contract is one of a series of new contracts totalling $36m which ASG has concluded in recent weeks.
Last week, the company announced a $14.8m win with the WA Department of Education which includes the supply of licenses and support services.
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013