Insight attains top partner status from VMware
- 26 June, 2013 17:09
Software and services vendor, Insight Enterprises, has been named premier solution provider for VMware in Australia, the highest tier of partner offered by the virtualisation software vendor.
Insight Asia-Pacific senior vice-president, Andrea Mattea, said the appointment reflects the company’s strategy to invest in outstanding people and technology to deliver leading edge virtualisation and Cloud solutions to its commercial and public sector clients.
“The Insight Consulting Services division is committed to providing consulting, design, implementation and management services to meet our clients’ changing business requirements,” Mattea said.
VMware partner business manager, Niall O’Gorman, said Insight was given the partner status for its massive effort, especially over the last six to 12 months, in meeting the extensive requirements that it takes to become a VMware premier partner.
The VMware premier solution provider status differentiates Insight from its competitors across two key competencies – namely the business continuity solution competency and management solution competency.
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013