Nokia unveils glimpses of Lumia 725 in video trailer
- 15 May, 2013 07:57
Nokia has released a teaser trailer for its upcoming Lumia smartphone, which is expected to be the Lumia 925.
The video, published on the company's UK YouTube account overnight, is titled "The new Nokia Lumia is coming..." and uses the tag line ""more than your eyes can see".
The video places the most emphasis on the phone's camera features. It shows glimpses of the front camera, the rear camera lens and the dual-LED flash on the back.
The device shown off in the video appears to have a hump around the large camera lens, with the flash situated above it.
Nokia is set to unveil the handset at an event in London tomorrow.
This new Lumia device will be sold exclusively through Verizon in the US and is a smaller version of the Lumia 920 with similar specifications.
Nokia's teaser trailer can be seen below.
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013