Altech adds PQI range to its portfolio
- 07 May, 2013 11:27
Australian IT distributor, Altech Computers, has signed storage and memory products manufacturer, Power Quotient International (PQI) Group, as its newest vendor.
PQI was established in 1997, and incorporated into Foxlink Group in 2010 as its business unit. PQI initially produces DRAM modules, and now has a product range which includes Wi-Fi products, solid state drives (SSDs), flash memory cards, USB, hard disk drives (HDDs), industrial storage products, and Apple accessories.
The agreement will see Altech distribute PQI’s entire product portfolio, categorised into the PQI Storage, Air, Power, Audio, and Mobility product lines.
Altech will act as PQI’s sole distributor in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ), but will join us others in selling the brand in Vietnam.
PQI global operations chief executive officer (CEO), Alan Chang, said he has high expectations from the partnership, but is confident in launching his company’s products alongside Altech.
The catalogue of PQI products Altech has available can be found on the distributor's web site.
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens