Gigamon hires regional sales director
- 02 April, 2013 12:25
US-based network traffic visibility specialist, Gigamon, has hired Jim Balog as its regional sales director in A/NZ.
Gigamon provides end-to-end visibility into networks, to improve the management of business critical applications, security and network performance through its Visibility Fabric architecture.
Balog has a history of being involved in building organisations and start-ups focused on virtualisation technology in Australia.
Prior to joining Gigamon, he launched the Australian office for US-based desktop and application management vendor, triCerat.
Through Balog’s appointment, Gigamon plans to ramp up sales and marketing activities to address growing network challenges of telecommunications, enterprise and government organisations in areas such as big data, bring-your-own-device (BYOD), network virtualisation and hybrid infrastructure using cloud, managed services and outsourcing.
Gigamon is distributed in Australia by Newgen Systems.
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013