Toshiba makes its mark on the Sydney Swans
- 28 March, 2013 15:04
Electronics manufacturer, Toshiba, has been named the official consumer electronics partner to the 2012 AFL premiers, the Sydney Swans.
The two-year sponsorship deal will see the vendor supply a range of its notebooks, tablets, and televisions for use at the Swans’ headquarters at the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG).
In addition, Toshiba branding will be displayed throughout the SCG.
“With this partnership, Toshiba continues to further its passion for supporting sports and athletes in Australia, most recently followings on from its sponsorship of the Australian Open 2012,” Toshiba Australia managing director, Mark Whittard, said.
The Swans’ first home game will be played on Saturday, April 6, against the Gold Coast Suns. This will be one of nine to be played at the SCG.
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013
Acer partners with Intel on education software