NTT Data tops $US1 billion SAP software annualised revenues
- 28 February, 2013 16:33
Global IT services provider, NTT Data, has topped $US1 billion in annualised revenues for SAP software related services globally, at the end of its fiscal third quarter.
The company said it experienced continued growth in the mid to large enterprise market.
It maintains a Global ONE strategy aligning capabilities and client services in support of SAP solutions, providing double digit growth across North America, Europe and emerging Asian markets.
The services provider stated it would continue to invest in solutions and expertise in emerging technologies such as SAP HANA software, Cloud and 16 industry-specific solutions built on the SAP ERP application designed specifically for clients in the mid-market. “Supporting SAP solutions globally is important to us. We will continue to invest in building value-added intellectual property and innovative solutions designed to drive growth, improve ROI, and lower risks for our clients," NTT Data executive vice president global business sector, Kaz Nishihata, said.
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013