Adobe builds on enterprise push
- 28 February, 2013 15:07
Stonebridge is an Australian content management solutions provider. It works with customers across retail, finance, telecommunications, transport, resources and mining, manufacturing, entertainment, and local government.
The Adobe Marketing Cloud is built with a set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, and Web experience management solutions.
As part of the agreement, Stonebridge will offer its customers access to an integrated set of marketing solutions that turn data into insight through Adobe’s product.
According to Stonebridge sales and marketing executive vice-president, Peter Murphy, the Marketing Cloud is a product suite which aligns with its customers’ needs.
“We are seeing increasing demand for tightly integrated data acquisition, analysis, and content management solutions to allow our clients to tailor strategies quickly, and maximise the impact of their marketing investments,” he said.
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013