NEC nabs SA Government IT services extension
- 27 February, 2013 12:41
NEC Australia is building on its 4 year relationship with the Office of the CIO, State Government of South Australia, securing a multi-million dollar interim contract extension. The distributed computing support services panel contract has been extended for another year, where NEC will supply IT support services to government agencies across metro and regional South Australia.
The deal, which runs from July 2013 to June 2014, involves supporting more than 1500 servers and numerous agency SANs plus backup/restore services which in some cases occur every 15 minutes 24/7.
It will also provide help desk services to support agency calls for assistance as part of this service.
On the back of this, NEC has set up a dedicated project delivery team to ensure the agency’s demands are delivered on time and within budget.
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
P-Day is here
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe