EXCLUSIVE: The Hoff hits the channel (+ 6 photos)
- 22 February, 2013 11:00
We were in the same room as the Hoff. Breathe easy now. Don't rush us with appearance requests - we're still trying to get over the whole experience.
Actually, the truth is somewhat leaner than the fiction we are attempting to deliver here.
So some facts: The multi-talented David Hasselhoff was in town to do some shows and also promote Kaspersky and Tech Titan.
Now 60-years-old, the Hoff is, of course, the body or the face or both, of Baywatch - that 1990s television show based around the exploits of a group of lifeguards that also included Pamela Anderson, she of the pneumatic bits.
He is also a singer, producer and bodybuilder.
This event took place at Lizottes in Dee Why, NSW, and was followed by a public dinner and performance.
ARN was invited to rehearsals for the Hoff's big show but a few wires got crossed along the way and we only got glimpses of the man himself. But we did get pictures of the Hoff mingling with the guys from Kaspersky (sponsors of the Manly Sea Eagles) and Tech Titan (sponsors of the Manly Sea Birds cheerleaders).
The Manly Sea Birds performed with Hasselhoff that night. Unfortunately, we can't give you a detailed report on the state of the Hoff or how the show went. But we did breathe the same air.
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- McAfee Whitepaper: Building the Business Case for Privacy
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Qureshi addresses the trend of ‘mojility’
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: IT needs to be empowered, says Sallam
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)