Optus has announced the shortlist of start-ups selected for the second season of the Optus-Innov8 Seed Program.
Optus is looking to partner with start-up investors and co-invest in Australian tech start-ups that are aiming to raise between $400,000 to $900,000 via the Optus-Innov8 Seed Program.
The Optus-Innov8 Seed Program, a part of SingTel Innov8, will invest up to $250,000 in a start-up.
Each of the 92 applications received were reviewed by three different team members. The applications that made it through to the shortlist were reviewed by seven team members.
The following 10 start-ups have been invited to Optus’ pitch day, on February 26.
- Pocketbook – a company aiming to make personal finance simple
- Shiftr – Simple mobile-based shift changing for casual employees
- Kinderloop – Connecting parents to child care professionals at preschools using mobile devices
- Ollo Mobile – An advanced, wearable, mobile phone which connects seniors or children to their family
- Good Call (formerly known as Sales Team) – A global marketplace of professional outbound sales people
- Recruit Loop – Giving employers a smarter way to hire by automating and outsourcing the recruitment process, on-demand
- OrionVM – A developer of Cloud technology that powers public, private and hybrid Clouds
- Storyberg - Helps app developers measure the impact of every feature release
- Moore’s Cloud – Designs connected, intelligent, easy-to-use Internet of Things devices and apps
- Stackla – A social media aggregation and curation SaaS tool for businesses