Internode crowned Roy Morgan’s ISP of the Year again
- 21 February, 2013 10:37
Internet service provider (ISP), Internode, has been named Home ISP of the Year for the second consecutive year at the Roy Morgan Research Customer Satisfaction Awards.
The Awards are based on the results of monthly surveys among 50,000 customers nationally about their attitudes to ISPs and product purchases.
“I’m thrilled Internode has received this award for the second year running,” founder, Simon Hackett, said. “Customer satisfaction is the number one priority for us and always will be.”
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens