Arndt leaves Symantec
- 21 February, 2013 09:07
Jeff Arndt has left Symantec
Symantec director of channel and alliances, Jeff Arndt, has left the vendor and Klasie Holtzhausen has joined as senior director of Pacific channels.
Arndt has been with Symantec since 2006 and took on the top channel job in 2011, following the departure of Steve Martin.
Holtzhausen was previously the channel director at rival security vendor, CA and has also spent six years working at IBM.
Symantec vice-president, Pacific region, Brenton Smith, said Arndt has left Symantec to pursue other opportunities.
“With Klasie’s long channel experience and background, I’m delighted he’ll be joining us," Smith said. "I’d also like to thank Jeff Arndt for all his contributions and wish him well for the future.”
CA is currently hunting for a new channel director.
More to come
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013