DB Results makes managed services play
- 20 February, 2013 16:32
Consulting company, DB Results, has hired Mick Campisi as its new managed services division leader in an effort to build up its business in that arena. He was the former head of managed services at Hyro.
During the past month, Campisi said he has been dedicated to mobilising a handpicked team of specialists to ensure a seamless transition for clients who were put at risk by the Hyro Digital closure. It currently has about three former Hyro customers on board.
“It was our number one priority to ensure we are able to maintain mission critical systems for all clients during this transition period,” Campisi said. “Our strategy is to employ the same successful business fundamentals refined at Hyro by expanding DB Results’ support offering.”
Its managed services will include websites, intranets, mobile sites and applications.
Hyro Digital was sold to US-based KIT Digital in June for $2 million in cash and 1.84 million in shares. KIT placed the Australian arm into administration on December 21, not long after delisting from the Nasdaq and dismissing Grant Thornton as its independent auditor.
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013