Dicker Data opens new warehouse expansion
- 20 February, 2013 10:01
Dicker Data's new warehouse space
Dicker Data has completed its new 5000sqm warehouse expansion. The new space, which more than doubles total warehouse capacity, was officially opened on Wednesday.
This comes hard on the heels of the recent announcement that Dicker Data has entered into a new finance facility with Macquarie Bank to allow for increased purchasing capacity with key vendor Hewlett Packard.
Chairman and CEO, David Dicker, said in a statement, “We are pleased to have completed work on the facility expansion and have already begun utilising the additional space available to us.
"This project has been instrumental in facilitating for the future of our business and will help support operations as we continue to grow.”
Specifically designed to increase warehouse efficiencies, the stage two expansion was completed well ahead of schedule.
Dicker Data is now considering commencing work on the third and final stage of development which would more than triple the original warehouse capacity.
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- Virtualization and Consolidation Solutions
- McAfee Whitepaper: Building the Business Case for Privacy
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Smartphone chips could replace server processors in HPC, researchers say
- iPhone 6 rumour rollup for the week ending May 24
- iPad 5 rumour rollup for the week ending May 23
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)