Rubik acquires Provisio Software
- 20 February, 2013 08:42
ASX-listed financial technology and software provider, Rubik Financial will acquire scaled advice software vendor, Provisio Software.
Rubik Chairman, Craig Coleman, said it had been evaluating scaled advice software providers in the market and he believes it will be a growing area given the changes accompanying Future of Financial Advice reforms.
Provisio customers include AustralianSuper, HESTA and LUCRF Super. Provisio developed a hosted platform for the provision of scaled advice for both the institutional and independent financial advisor (IFA) markets.
Current Provisio Software CEO, Cameron O'Sullivan and CTO, Jye Tucker, will join Rubik's wealth management team. It will also provide institutions and IFAs with the ability to access Provisio's scaled advice platform as well as Coin Software.
Rubik purchased Macquarie Bank's Coin software business unit in June. Coin was Macquarie’s financial planning software business, which provides technology to financial advisers and mortgage brokers.
Rubik has also entered into a placement agreement with the Wyllie Group, an existing shareholder, to help make further acquisitions. The group has also been reorganised with the promotion of managing director of wealth, Wayne Wilson, to report directly to the board.
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013