Apple to reopen its Chatswood Chase store
- 19 February, 2013 12:35
Apple has revamped and redesigned its store at the Chatswood Chase mall, and has announced its reopening on February 23, at 9am.
The redesigned Apple Store includes more Apple products for consumers to try, including its newest products such as the iPhone 5 and iPad mini.
It also has more space for workshops, training, and meeting with a business team member.
The added space has also allowed Apple to construct a bigger Genius bar, to increase customer support.
In addition, customers will be able to shop more conveniently with Apple as customers can reserve products online and pick up their orders from the Apple store.
In store, they can use the EasyPay technology on the Apple Store app to quickly purchase selected accessories.
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013