Soren Schoennemann appointed Jabra A/NZ managing director
- 19 February, 2013 11:40
Jabra has appointed Soren Schoennemann as the new managing director for A/NZ.
Schoennemann makes the jump from another managing director position at the hands-free audio product manufacturer, having headed up the Nordic region.
Jabra Asia-Pacific president, Mark Leigh, characterises Schoennemann as a “significant performer” since joining Jabra in 2007.
“This new role and responsibility in a key region for Jabra reflects our confidence that he will continue to excel,” he said.
Leigh said the transfer of Schoennemann to A/NZ comes at a time when the company is preparing for a period of “aggressive growth” in the region.
“I am very pleased that we have been able to make the new leadership appointment from within, and Soren is the right person for the challenge,” he said.
Schoennemann will be based in Sydney for the role.
Patrick Budmar covers consumer and enterprise technology breaking news for IDG Communications. Follow Patrick on Twitter at @patrick_budmar.
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
Australia not ready for only one Cloud flavour: Mitel
P-Day is here
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test