D-Link unveils new VIP partner program
- 13 February, 2013 12:06
Networking vendor, D-Link, has taken the wrappers off a new Value in Partnership (VIP) partner program and partner portal.
It aims to help partners drive revenue streams, increase profitability and build their business.
The VIP program and portal will feature tools, support and resources including exclusive promotions, rebates, training and certification and new rewards program. It is split into Gold, Silver and Registered tiers.
D-Link A/NZ marketing director, Maurice Famularo, said it was committed to the success of its resellers.
“We will provide our resellers with all the marketing resources they need to rapidly grow their businesses, from marketing support to lead generation and training, as they look to expand and diversify in a challenging economic environment,” Famularo said.
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013