iiNet offers NBN bundles for business
- 13 February, 2013 11:17
iiNet has announced a range of NBN business bundles that offer high speed Internet, bundled in with local and national calls.
“Customer feedback was crucial in developing these plans; overwhelmingly customers wanted simplicity and predictability of spend,” iiNet’s Chief Business Officer, Greg Bader, said.
“We’ve made it simple to transition to the NBN so customers can focus on what they do best - running their business.
“The sooner business connects to the NBN, the quicker they can benefit from the increased bandwidth of their high speed connection. This means they can provide faster response times to their customers."
iiNet’s NBN business bundles start from $79.95 per month for minimum speeds of 25Mbps and come with a new Netphone 2 product which includes all local and standard national calls. For a full list of Business NBN Plans go to www.iinet.net.au/nbn.
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- Virtualization and Consolidation Solutions
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)
ASI brings LapCabby to Australia