Thompson to head up DiData in ACT
- 12 February, 2013 11:06
ICT services provider, Dimension Data, has hired Steve Thompson, as its ACT state manager.
According to DiData, staff numbers in ACT had doubled in the past couple of years, due to a growing demand for services and solutions. It has also moved to a larger premises in Majura Park to support this growth. DiData was previously based in Brindabella Business Park.
He will report to COO, Ken Westwood.
“The move to Majura Park signifies our on-going confidence in the ACT market and the appointment of Thompson is pivotal in bolstering the continued success of Dimension Data in the region,” Westwood said.
Thompson has previously spent more than 10 years at SAP A/NZ as its general manager of Federal Government and A/NZ Defence. He has also held top roles with Distributed Data Processing, Ericsson, Optus and Siebel.
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013