Huawei Enterprise appoints Interactive
- 11 February, 2013 12:13
ICT vendor, Huawei Enterprise, has appointed IT systems availability specialist, Interactive, as the hardware maintenance provider for its Australian-based enterprise customers. As part of the agreement, customers that purchase Huawei Enterprise solutions will be able to benefit from hardware maintenance services provided by Interactive.
According to Huawei Enterprise, this agreement makes Interactive Huawei Enterprise’s first service partner in Australia.
“Having the systems support experience and expertise of Interactive is a natural fit for our desire to keep the customer a priority and develop strong relationships, not only with our customers, but with our partners too,” Huawei Enterprise Australia head, Daniel Lin, said.
Huawei Enterprise was launched in 2011 to provide technology solutions for corporate and government customers.
“We absolutely share Huawei’s belief that the customer comes first and relish the opportunity to provide our maintenance services on behalf of the Huawei Enterprise brand,” Interactive director of sales, Simon Durkin, said.
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013