Ruckus adds to A/NZ sales and support leadership
- 08 February, 2013 11:53
Wireless infrastructure company, Ruckus Wireless, has added to its Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) sales and support team with the appointment of Rob Post and Matt Hall.
Ruckus A/NZ country manager, Carl Jeffreys, said the appointments were made to support channel partner numbers which doubled as of December 2012 from the previous year.
Post, whose ICT career spans more than 25 years, has filled the Australian northern regional sales manager role, based in Sydney. Previously, he held varied roles at the likes of D-Link, IBM, and Acer Computers.
Post also spent 12 years in sales with HP, where he focused on networking solution sales and working with the reseller channel.
Hall is taking on the newly-created role of New Zealand senior presales consultant. Based in Auckland, he is charged with leading all technical consulting activities across the nation.
Before Ruckus, Hall had stints with Connector Systems, Ministry of Social Developed, New Zealand International Campus, and a number of secondary educational institutions.
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013