iiNet and Uber Global among Parallels partner award winners
- 08 February, 2013 09:55
Hosting and Cloud services company, Parallels, has named the winners of its fourth annual partner awards at the Parallels Summit 2013, held in Las Vegas’ Caesars Palace.
The partner awards recognise partners which make the best use of the assets Parallels provides, with special attention given to those partners that have innovated and differentiated in the small and medium business (SMB) Cloud services market.
Among the winners were Australian companies iiNet and Uber Global, which won ‘excellence in communication and collaboration services’ and ‘regional partner of the year, Asia-Pacific (APAC)’, respectively.
Additionally, the president’s award went to Web hosting and domain names provider, GoDaddy.com.
Other award recipients included WiredTree, Acens, Telenor Business Internet Services, Backup Agent, KPN, Point North Networks, ConerStone Telephone Company, Websolute, Kazakh Telecom, and Media Temple.
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013