Desmond Ling leaves Ingram Micro for NZ
- 06 February, 2013 15:37
Ingram Micro Senior Director Volume Technology Group, Desmond Ling, will leave the company in March.
Ling, who moved to Australia in 2011, has decided to return to New Zealand to be with his family. His replacement will be Julian Phua who rejoins Ingram Micro on February 18 in the role of Commercial Director with responsibility for the Volume Technology Group.
Phua spent almost 10 years at Tech Pacific and then Ingram Micro between 1998 and 2007 where he held both product management and business management roles.
Phua then moved to Brisbane and joined Cellnet in March 2007 as General Manager, Product Development and Supply Chain.
In September 2011, Phua became General Manager - Operations.
He left Cellnet in August 2012.
- Acronis delivers backup and protection with Microsoft Active Directory
- Rate of innovation remains high in enterprise: Motorola
- Veeam Cloud Provider program growing more than 100 per cent YoY
- New virtual currency stymies Christmas traffic torrent
- Immense growth pushing datacentres to unsustainable point: Gartner
iiNet's new NBN service to bring regional customers up to speed
Unstructured data growth is big, but not surprising: CommVault
Interview: Symantec unveils new channel strategy
French government sub-CA issues unauthorized certificates for Google domains
Microsoft ends Windows 7 retail sales