Desmond Ling leaves Ingram Micro for NZ
- 06 February, 2013 15:37
Ingram Micro Senior Director Volume Technology Group, Desmond Ling, will leave the company in March.
Ling, who moved to Australia in 2011, has decided to return to New Zealand to be with his family. His replacement will be Julian Phua who rejoins Ingram Micro on February 18 in the role of Commercial Director with responsibility for the Volume Technology Group.
Phua spent almost 10 years at Tech Pacific and then Ingram Micro between 1998 and 2007 where he held both product management and business management roles.
Phua then moved to Brisbane and joined Cellnet in March 2007 as General Manager, Product Development and Supply Chain.
In September 2011, Phua became General Manager - Operations.
He left Cellnet in August 2012.
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013