Desmond Ling leaves Ingram Micro for NZ
- 06 February, 2013 15:37
Ingram Micro Senior Director Volume Technology Group, Desmond Ling, will leave the company in March.
Ling, who moved to Australia in 2011, has decided to return to New Zealand to be with his family. His replacement will be Julian Phua who rejoins Ingram Micro on February 18 in the role of Commercial Director with responsibility for the Volume Technology Group.
Phua spent almost 10 years at Tech Pacific and then Ingram Micro between 1998 and 2007 where he held both product management and business management roles.
Phua then moved to Brisbane and joined Cellnet in March 2007 as General Manager, Product Development and Supply Chain.
In September 2011, Phua became General Manager - Operations.
He left Cellnet in August 2012.
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Qureshi addresses the trend of ‘mojility’
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: IT needs to be empowered, says Sallam
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)