Former Telstra exec Ashley Lazaro joins NBN Co
- 05 February, 2013 15:55
Former Telstra executive, Ashley Lazaro, has joined NBN Co as its general manager of IT application services.
An NBN Co spokesperson confirmed the move and said Lazaro would start his new position in about a month.
According to his LinkedIn profile, Lazaro has been with Telstra since 1995, starting out as the CIO of Telstra’s mobiles business and moved through the ranks to acting Telstra CIO and executive director of IT infrastructure and service management.
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
P-Day is here
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe