BigAir locks in managed ISP services contracts
- 05 February, 2013 12:38
BigAir’s Community Broadband division (ASX:BGL) has landed a contract to supply managed ISP services at the University of Western Australia’s private tertiary residential colleges.
Trinity College, St Catherine’s College, St Thomas More College and St George’s College chose BigAir’s Community Broadband as their supplier of managed broadband internet services for residential students, commencing the first semester of 2013. The colleges accommodate about 1000 residents.
The colleges will pay a fixed rate per residential student per academic month that includes a ‘generous’ data allowance, BigAir said in a statement.
Students will be able to access high speed WiFi and fixed Ethernet connecting their mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
- Acronis delivers backup and protection with Microsoft Active Directory
- Rate of innovation remains high in enterprise: Motorola
- Veeam Cloud Provider program growing more than 100 per cent YoY
- New virtual currency stymies Christmas traffic torrent
- Immense growth pushing datacentres to unsustainable point: Gartner
iiNet's new NBN service to bring regional customers up to speed
Unstructured data growth is big, but not surprising: CommVault
Interview: Symantec unveils new channel strategy
French government sub-CA issues unauthorized certificates for Google domains
Microsoft ends Windows 7 retail sales