MyNetFone expands Australian customer support operations
- 05 February, 2013 12:39
Telecommunications vendor, MyNetFone (ASX:MNF), has expanded its Australian-based customer service and support operations, moving into larger premises within the company’s headquarters in Surry Hills, Sydney.
It has moved the sales and marketing teams to an additional level in the same office building.
According to MyNetFone, the expansion follows its growth within the residential and business (SMB and enterprise) divisions, specifically in the customer service and technical support call centre, which increased its staff numbers by 20 per cent (YoY).
In the past two years, the MyNetFone Group, comprising of MyNetFone and Symbio Networks, has grown its headcount by 33 per cent.
“From our expanded facilities in our Surry Hills headquarters, we are not only in a position to deliver service to our customers today, but can also cater for further expansion in the business and enterprise markets,” MyNetFone Group CEO, Rene Sugo, said.
MyNetFone Group recently also extended its geographical presence with an office in Melbourne through the acquisition of Connexus.
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013
Acer partners with Intel on education software