eLogic becomes first Cincom Partner of the Year
- 01 February, 2013 12:41
Automation solutions provider, Cincom Systems, has named eLogic Group as the winner of its inaugural 2012 Partner of the Year award.
eLogic provides customised IT solutions for engineered product companies.
eLogic has been a Cincom Intelligent Selling Systems (ISS) division partner for five years. The two organisations help complex, mixed-mode manufacturers improve their sales processes including improved pricing, quoting and product configuration.
According to Cincom, the pair have completed several successful sales and implementation engagements generating major license revenue contracts during 2012.
“It’s an honour for eLogic to be recognised as Cincom ISS division’s Partner of the Year,” eLogic CEO, Michael Shields, said. “Together our companies have built a seamless partnership that leverages our individual strengths.”
The Partner of the Year award will be given annually to a partner which displays Cincom’s values of character, competence and commitment.
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013