Todd to lead ac3 sales growth
- 01 February, 2013 09:45
NSW Government-owned Australian Centre for Advanced Computing and Communications (ac3) has appointed Chris Todd to the newly-created role of group sales manager.
Todd is in charge of sales growth for all ac3 operations. This includes infrastructure provision and Cloud hosting for the management of clients’ databases, operating systems, networks, security, archives, and mobile devices. He is also responsible for professional services.
Todd’s 15 years in ICT consulting, business development and sales roles have been primarily focused on the delivery of solutions to Government agencies and included a previous position with ac3.
He was most recently with Pipe Networks, where he held the role of Government sales manager.
Based at the company’s Sydney headquarters at Australian Technology Park, Todd reports to ac3 CEO, Monique McIntosh.
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
P-Day is here
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe