Pride to manage Wavelink’s channel
- 30 January, 2013 14:56
Enterprise mobility solutions distributor, Wavelink, has named Michael Pride as business development manager for its northern region, comprised of New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, and Queensland.
Based in Sydney, Pride will be in charge of channel management, where he will work with channel partners to identify and close major opportunities, and in assist in developing channel capability.
Pride will also work as sales lead for Citrix’s Zenprise MDM solutions across Australia.
“Pride has extensive experience in the IT sector, in the channel space as well as direct touch with end customers,” Wavelink managing director, Ilan Rubin, said. “This will contribute significantly to Wavelink’s ongoing commitment to servicing its customers through the channel and supporting its channel partners in closing major deals.”
Before joining Wavelink, Pride spent five years in IT security with both McAfee and Kaspersky. He has also held managerial roles at Primus Telecom Australia, Telstra Bigpond, and Austar. His career spans 25 years.
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013