Pride to manage Wavelink’s channel
- 30 January, 2013 14:56
Enterprise mobility solutions distributor, Wavelink, has named Michael Pride as business development manager for its northern region, comprised of New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, and Queensland.
Based in Sydney, Pride will be in charge of channel management, where he will work with channel partners to identify and close major opportunities, and in assist in developing channel capability.
Pride will also work as sales lead for Citrix’s Zenprise MDM solutions across Australia.
“Pride has extensive experience in the IT sector, in the channel space as well as direct touch with end customers,” Wavelink managing director, Ilan Rubin, said. “This will contribute significantly to Wavelink’s ongoing commitment to servicing its customers through the channel and supporting its channel partners in closing major deals.”
Before joining Wavelink, Pride spent five years in IT security with both McAfee and Kaspersky. He has also held managerial roles at Primus Telecom Australia, Telstra Bigpond, and Austar. His career spans 25 years.
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)
ASI brings LapCabby to Australia