Idiro wins major global contract with Digicel Group
- 29 January, 2013 17:07
Advanced data analytics for enterprises vendor, Idiro Technologies, has signed a deal with Digicel Group to provide data analytics to a number of the company’s operating entities globally.
As part of the deal, Idiro will provide subscriber analytics and related consulting to Digicel marketing teams, who will use the service to structure customer-facing acquisition and retention programs.
Idiro CEO, Aidan Connolly, said the deal emphasises the strategic significance that Digicel places on properly using subscriber data to achieve positive business outcomes.
“We are delighted to reach this agreement with Digicel, which is among the most recognised brands across the Caribbean, Central America and the Pacific region,” he said.
Idiro Technologies and Digicel Group agreed to roll out Idiro’s marketing analytics service to operating companies in other Digicel markets following an intensive trial by Digicel in a select market in 2012.
The rollout is expected to continue through 2012 and 2013.
“We are impressed by Idiro’s technology, its responsiveness, and above all, by the proven ROI we witnessed in the trial. We look forward to working with Idiro in other markets, and expect similar successful outcomes,” Digicel group IT director, Stephen O’Leary, said.
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
P-Day is here
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe