Ninefold expands base in Australia with new appointments
- 29 January, 2013 15:06
Public Cloud vendor, Ninefold, is expanding its base in Australia with the appointment of four developers and systems engineers.
According to the company, the appointments were made to further strengthen its strategy of building one of the top Cloud platforms and connecting deeply with the developer community.
Key to Ninefold’s strategy is the appointment of Andrew Harvey, who brings a strong history as a developer building applications in the Cloud.
As the new technical community manager, he will liaise regularly with the developer community, providing feedback directly into the product design process and ensuring Ninefold continues to help its customers get on with the business of making highly available and scalable applications.
Along with Harvey, Toby Hede joins the team as technical lead/software engineer, and Julian Valbuena, as an experienced operations engineer.
Jason Gellatly was hired to Ninefold’s customer support team to assist developers, ensuring they keep their projects on track.
“We will continue to engage with the developer communities to better understand their needs in building and rapidly deploying their applications,” Ninefold chairman and co-founder, Peter James, said.
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens