CA Technologies offers incentive to convert customers
- 24 January, 2013 11:20
IT management solutions provider, CA Technologies, is looking to convert potential customers by offering incentives for businesses who replace competitors’ backup or disaster recovery software with its ARCserve product.
Until March 31, all eligible businesses which make the replacement can purchase an unlimited-use Managed Capacity license for their company for the next three years at a set price, regardless of any organic growth in its storage requirements.
Following the three-year period, customers can renew for the amount of data being protected at the time.
Additionally, customers that make the switch may also be eligible to receive an additional credit towards any maintenance agreements on their existing data protection solutions.
Customers are urged to check the ARCserve before considering the investment, as exclusions apply.
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
P-Day is here
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe