DiData jumps to RASP status
- 24 January, 2013 10:18
The move will allow DiData to build closer relationships with clients, and provide services and support for Riverbed deployments.
As part of the program, DiData will support the full portfolio of Riverbed performance solutions.
This spans across WAM optimisation, edge virtual server infrastructure (edge-VSI), application-aware network performance management, application delivery controllers, Web content optimisation (WCO), and Cloud data protection for backup and disaster recovery.
“As we scale our support organisation to include services from our valued partners, Riverbed is able to focus on its core competencies,” Riverbed worldwide support senior vice-president, Scott Downie, said. This includes providing solutions that aim to assist enterprises with strategic IT initiatives, IT consolidation, Cloud, and virtualisation.
- Acronis delivers backup and protection with Microsoft Active Directory
- Rate of innovation remains high in enterprise: Motorola
- Veeam Cloud Provider program growing more than 100 per cent YoY
- New virtual currency stymies Christmas traffic torrent
- Immense growth pushing datacentres to unsustainable point: Gartner
iiNet's new NBN service to bring regional customers up to speed
Unstructured data growth is big, but not surprising: CommVault
Interview: Symantec unveils new channel strategy
French government sub-CA issues unauthorized certificates for Google domains
Microsoft ends Windows 7 retail sales