Vadis adds Webroot to its product arsenal
- 22 January, 2013 09:47
Webroot APAC managing director, Crispin Kerr, said Vadis was chosen for its technical background, reseller network, industry expertise and the value and support it offers.
“We look forward to working closely with the Vadis team as well as further developing this partnership,” Kerr said.
Vadis director, Sepp Stepanian, said it wanted to offer resellers access to products that can protect a customer’s entire environment regardless of the type of device or data.
“Conventional antivirus solutions can’t handle the high rate of infections and breaches that many businesses are experiencing. Webroot SecureAnywhere Business enables us to provide data protection solutions that are flexible and scalable enough to address threats in real-time, while also delivering operating and efficiency gains from its cloud architecture,” Stepanian said.
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens