MYOB partners with ECA
- 18 January, 2013 09:34
Australian business management software provider, MYOB, has extended its commitment to local exporters by partnering with the Export Council of Australia (ECA) to offer its clients a range of the latter’s resources.
The agreement gives MYOB enterprise division customers access to ECA services and its support network, ECA membership rewards, events and other activities, and Australian Institute of Export products.
On the flipside, ECA members will receive information about and resources for MYOB Enterprise Solutions.
“We’re proud of our solid track record in helping medium-sized export businesses to more effectively manage key aspects of the business such as financial information, reduced costs, optimised inventory and stock control, job costing capabilities and alike,” MYOB enterprise division general manager, Andrew Birch, said.
About 35 per cent of MYOB’s existing clients are exporters and importers.
Follow Nermin Bajric on Twitter: @nermin_au
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)
ASI brings LapCabby to Australia