IN PICTURES: Julia Gillard unveils McAfee bCyberwise initiative (+33 photos)
- 16 January, 2013 13:55
Prime Minister Julia Gillard visited Yates Primary School in Sydney's Dundas Valley to unveil a new cyber education module.
Developed by Life Education and McAfee, the program is designed to provide middle primary school students across Australia with the tools to manage their digital identities.
Titled bCyberwise, the module expands the Life Education Program, which currently reaches over 620,000 primary school children across Australia, by also supporting teachers with online resources to educate on cyber safety..
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
Australia not ready for only one Cloud flavour: Mitel
P-Day is here
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test