IN PICTURES: Julia Gillard unveils McAfee bCyberwise initiative (+33 photos)
- 16 January, 2013 13:55
Prime Minister Julia Gillard visited Yates Primary School in Sydney's Dundas Valley to unveil a new cyber education module.
Developed by Life Education and McAfee, the program is designed to provide middle primary school students across Australia with the tools to manage their digital identities.
Titled bCyberwise, the module expands the Life Education Program, which currently reaches over 620,000 primary school children across Australia, by also supporting teachers with online resources to educate on cyber safety..
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens