Industrie IT joins Amazon Web Services’ partner network
- 16 January, 2013 12:09
Consulting practice, Industrie IT, has joined Amazon Web Services’ (AWS) Partner Network (APN), giving it access to technical information, sales and marketing support, and training to enable it to assist customers’ deployment, operation, and management of applications in the AWS Cloud.
The program is designed to enable Industrie IT, which has worked with AWS “long before the term ‘Cloud computing’ became so popular,” to assist customers’ deployment, operation, and management of applications in the AWS Cloud.
“With the recent launch of the AWS Asia-Pacific (APAC) region, we are able to run our applications and workloads in this region and reduce latency to our end-users based in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ),” Industrie IT managing director, Con Zeritis, said.
AWS launched its Sydney-based APAC region in November last year. It was the ninth region in which it deployed a Cloud platform.
“Using AWS services, we can provide Australian enterprises with even more room to move workloads between their existing IT environments and the AWS Cloud infrastructure.”
Follow Nermin Bajric on Twitter: @nermin_au
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013