Have your say: The 2013 State of the IT Channel survey
- 14 January, 2013 11:28
It's the inside story every channel business knows will deliver the information its business needs - ARN's annual State of the IT Channel.
The 2013 survey is online now and we need your response.
This year again, ARN is looking at key management and technology priorities, as well as challenges and opportunities.
We seek your opinion as a member of the ICT channel community.
For you it is an important way to benchmark yourself against other organisations. It will also help influence your strategic planning processes
The survey will only take 5 minutes of your time.
Your input is important in drawing a significant market insight into channel trends for 2013.
All respondents will receive a full report of the results to facilitate your selling strategies for 2013.
So please, take a few minutes a fill in the survey and help us give you the channel big picture.
- Acronis delivers backup and protection with Microsoft Active Directory
- Rate of innovation remains high in enterprise: Motorola
- Veeam Cloud Provider program growing more than 100 per cent YoY
- New virtual currency stymies Christmas traffic torrent
- Immense growth pushing datacentres to unsustainable point: Gartner
iiNet's new NBN service to bring regional customers up to speed
Unstructured data growth is big, but not surprising: CommVault
Interview: Symantec unveils new channel strategy
French government sub-CA issues unauthorized certificates for Google domains
Microsoft ends Windows 7 retail sales