Have your say: The 2013 State of the IT Channel survey
- 14 January, 2013 11:28
It's the inside story every channel business knows will deliver the information its business needs - ARN's annual State of the IT Channel.
The 2013 survey is online now and we need your response.
This year again, ARN is looking at key management and technology priorities, as well as challenges and opportunities.
We seek your opinion as a member of the ICT channel community.
For you it is an important way to benchmark yourself against other organisations. It will also help influence your strategic planning processes
The survey will only take 5 minutes of your time.
Your input is important in drawing a significant market insight into channel trends for 2013.
All respondents will receive a full report of the results to facilitate your selling strategies for 2013.
So please, take a few minutes a fill in the survey and help us give you the channel big picture.
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013