Dicker Data adds TP-Link to its portfolio
- 11 January, 2013 15:44
Dicker Data is an Australian-owned and operated IT hardware distributor.
The partnership intends to expand TP-Links global reach to customers in the Australian IT market, and to provide local resellers with margin opportunities.
The agreement will see the distributor take on TP-Links full range of networking devices.
Follow Nermin Bajric on Twitter: @nermin_au
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
P-Day is here
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe