Apple's free 12 Days of Christmas giveaway starts Boxing Day
- 24 December, 2012 16:13
A reminder, Apple will offer another 12 Days of Christmas promotion running from Boxing Day, 26 December until 6 January - with each gift is only available for 24 hours.
Previous 'iTunes - 12 Days of Christmas' giveaways have included feature length movies, short films, music videos, episodes of popular TV shows, apps including games, books and more. You can download each via your iDevice or your computer and Apple notes: "o access these gifts, the Region Format setting on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch needs to match your iTunes Store account."
The official Apple 'iTunes - 12 Days of Christmas' is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad and requires iOS 5.0 or later.
- Acronis delivers backup and protection with Microsoft Active Directory
- Rate of innovation remains high in enterprise: Motorola
- Veeam Cloud Provider program growing more than 100 per cent YoY
- New virtual currency stymies Christmas traffic torrent
- Immense growth pushing datacentres to unsustainable point: Gartner
iiNet's new NBN service to bring regional customers up to speed
Unstructured data growth is big, but not surprising: CommVault
Interview: Symantec unveils new channel strategy
French government sub-CA issues unauthorized certificates for Google domains
Microsoft ends Windows 7 retail sales