Apple's free 12 Days of Christmas giveaway starts Boxing Day
- 24 December, 2012 16:13
A reminder, Apple will offer another 12 Days of Christmas promotion running from Boxing Day, 26 December until 6 January - with each gift is only available for 24 hours.
Previous 'iTunes - 12 Days of Christmas' giveaways have included feature length movies, short films, music videos, episodes of popular TV shows, apps including games, books and more. You can download each via your iDevice or your computer and Apple notes: "o access these gifts, the Region Format setting on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch needs to match your iTunes Store account."
The official Apple 'iTunes - 12 Days of Christmas' is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad and requires iOS 5.0 or later.
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013
Acer partners with Intel on education software