Fast becomes Certero reseller
- 19 December, 2012 15:31
Software asset management (SAM) and PC power management company, Certero, has signed on UK-based Fast, as a reseller of its full portfolio of enterprise SAM solutions.
Fast delivers software, education, consulting, and managed services for SAM and IT compliance.
As part of the agreement, Fast will sell Certero’s recently launched AssetStudio V4, which is designed to break down the complexities of SAM by offering 10 modules that can be chosen individually or used to work together.
“We are delighted to be working with Fast,” Certero managing director, John Lunt, said. “This collaboration will see the core strength of Certero’s products combining with Fast’s broad range of programmes and certifications.”
For Fast, the partnership is an exciting development, according to managing director, Matthew Barnes.
“The modular approach to a fully integrated SAM solution will provide exciting new features and benefits previously unavailable to Fast customers.”
Barnes added that the combination of Certero’s products with Fast’s experience will enhance the company’s “capabilities in providing optimised SAM solutions and risk mitigation across multiple platforms and vendors, saving time and driving down IT costs.”
Follow Nermin Bajric on Twitter: @nermin_au
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013