Impack Alliance forms with help of Microsoft
- 18 December, 2012 13:16
Australian-based integration company, Breeze, has formed an alliance with European and US-based integrators, Codit and Matricis Computing, to offer customers knowledge, innovation, and services from Microsoft-qualified integration specialists.
The Impact Alliance was formally launched at the 2012 BizTalk Summit on December 10 with the help of Microsoft’s BizTalk and Azure teams.
Its primary objective is to “deliver worldwide, high quality and cost-effective integration solutions based on best practices through the use of Microsoft technologies,” with a goal of increasing customers’ efficiency, and readying companies to enter into new competitive opportunities.
The alliance promises a team of over 100 specialists with experience in the Microsoft business that combines local talent with global reach. In addition to an integration-as-a-service (IaaS) option, Impack Alliance offers a 24x7 support guarantee from BizTalk and Azure experts.
Follow Nermin Bajric on Twitter: @nermin_au
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens