Internode extends $20 discount to 2800 telephone exchanges
- 12 December, 2012 16:44
Broadband service provider, Internode, has extended its monthly $20 bundling discount to more than 2800 telephone exchanges nationally.
It has extended the bundling discount to all areas served by Easy Reach, and will be available to any Easy Reach customer who also buys a NodeLine telephone service.
Internode delivers Easy Reach broadband services to customers who access its high-speed national network via Telstra Wholesale broadband equipment. Previously, the monthly $20 bundling discount was available only to Easy Reach customers in Zone 1 telephone exchanges.
This is the company’s second move in two months to make its broadband plans more affordable.
Last month, Internode trebled the monthly data quota for its entry-level Easy Reach broadband plan and improved the value delivered by two other popular Easy Reach plans.
Internode product manager, Jim Kellett, said the extended reach is targeted at regional customers.
“As many of the exchanges that benefit from this move are in regional areas, that’s great news for our customers who are located outside metropolitan areas,” he said.
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)
ASI brings LapCabby to Australia
Telstra restructure a correct step: Paul Budde