Sophos partners with Red Education
- 11 December, 2012 11:34
Security and data protection vendor, Sophos, has partnered with specialist training and certification company part owned by Distribution Central, Red Education, to offer training to Sophos’s partners and customers throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
According to Sophos, the partnership will allow it to expand its reach in the region with education and training requirements for its full product range delivered by experienced trainers.
As per the agreement, Red Education will provide the classroom training element, while Sophos will continue to supply its online education system underpinning these training modules and manage the certification exams.
Sophos Asia-Pacific managing director, Stuart Fisher, claimed the agreement is part of the company’s strategy of active investment in and recruitment of quality partners and distributors across the region.
He said it will also allow the company to rollout products quickly and seamlessly across the region with minimal impact on its resources.
“This agreement enhances our security training offerings within the market. We anticipate Sophos will be a major vendor in our portfolio going forward,” Red Education managing director, Rob Howard, said.
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
P-Day is here
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe